Super hyped for this DailyVee episode! On today's DailyVee, you'll see part of the exclusive VeeFriends Gift Goat Event with #Shaq, a few business meetings, and lots of fun moments. Enjoy!
DailyVee is a daily video-documentary series on YouTube that chronicles Gary Vaynerchuk's life as a CEO and public figure. Starting in 2015, the vlog follows Gary in real-time as he interviews others, takes investor meetings, and leads strategy sessions at his company, VaynerMedia.
"WAWA" - BigNumbaNine
"GO!" - LaLion
"God Forbid" - T:ME
"Clean" - EMAN8
"MADONNA" - IMYOUNGWORLD
"Hit" - FourZeke
♫ "Right Time" By Millie Go Lightly - open.spotify.com/track/02jsYF...
#garyvee #shaq #dailyvee617
Thanks for watching!
Join My Discord!: garyvee.com/discord
Check out another series on my channel:
Business Meetings: youtube.com/watch?v=wILI_VV6z4Y&list=PLfA33-E9P7FCTIY62wkqZ-E1cwpc2hxBJ
Gary Vaynerchuk Original Films: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfA33-E9P7FAvnrOcgy4MvIcCXxoyjuku
Trash Talk: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfA33-E9P7FDelN4bXFgtJuczC9HHmm2-
Gary Vaynerchuk is a serial entrepreneur, and serves as the Chairman of VaynerX, the CEO of VaynerMedia and the Creator & CEO of VeeFriends.
Gary is considered one of the leading global minds on what’s next in culture, relevance and the internet. Known as “GaryVee” he is described as one of the most forward thinkers in business – he acutely recognizes trends and patterns early to help others understand how these shifts impact markets and consumer behavior. Whether its emerging artists, esports, NFT investing or digital communications, Gary understands how to bring brand relevance to the forefront. He is a prolific angel investor with early investments in companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Venmo, Snapchat, Coinbase and Uber.
Gary is an entrepreneur at heart — he builds businesses. Today, he helps Fortune 1000 brands leverage consumer attention through his full service advertising agency, VaynerMedia which has offices in NY, LA, London, Mexico City, LATAM and Singapore. VaynerMedia is part of the VaynerX holding company which also includes VaynerProductions, VaynerNFT, Gallery Media Group, The Sasha Group, Tracer, VaynerSpeakers, VaynerTalent, and VaynerCommerce. Gary is also the Co-Founder of VaynerSports, Resy and Empathy Wines. Gary guided both Resy and Empathy to successful exits — both were sold respectively to American Express and Constellation Brands. He’s also a Board Member at Candy Digital, Co-Founder of VCR Group, Co-Founder of ArtOfficial, and Creator & CEO of VeeFriends. Gary was recently named to the Fortune list of the Top 50 Influential people in the NFT industry.
In addition to running multiple businesses, Gary documents his life daily as a CEO through his social media channels which has more than 34 million followers and garnishes over 272 million monthly impressions/views across all platforms. His podcast ‘The GaryVee Audio Experience’ ranks among the top podcasts globally. He is a five-time New York Times Best-Selling Author and one of the most highly sought after public speakers.
Gary serves on the board of MikMak, Bojangles Restaurants, and Pencils of Promise. He is also a longtime Well Member of Charity:Water.
- What NFTs Utility Really Looks Like With Shaq | DailyVee 617 ( Read More)
- NFTs, Explained ( Read More)
- Line Goes Up – The Problem With NFTs ( Read More)
- NFTs - SNL ( Read More)
- NFT Explained In 5 Minutes | What Is NFT - Non Fungible Token | NFT Crypto Explained | Simplilearn ( Read More)
- How to Buy and Sell NFTs For Profit (Full EASY Beginner Guide) ( Read More)
- No One Is Paying Attention To What's Really Going On With NFTs | Gary Vaynerchuk ( Read More)
- Whatever Happened To NFTs ( Read More)
- Why NFTs Deserved To Die ( Read More)
- I Tried Making Money With NFTs ( Read More)
- NFTs Are Finally Dead ( Read More)
- How NFTs Are Invading the Art World ( Read More)
- How to Make Money with NFTs for Beginners 2022 [FREE COURSE] ( Read More)
- NFTs For Beginners in 45 minutes ( Read More)
- NFTs Are Fueling a Boom in Digital Art. Here’s How They Work | WSJ ( Read More)